- - REALTOR for 23+ years with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes, formerly Prudential Kansas City Realty
- - Associate Broker and Salesperson / Consultant, licensed in both Kansas and Missouri
- - I own rental properties and lease / manage rental properties for others.
- - Prior to my Real Estate career, I was a retail store manager for 25 years with a national drug store chain.
- - Kansas Special Olympics
- - National Association of REALTORS
- - Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS
- - Kansas Association of REALTORS
- - Heartland MLS
- - Licensed in Kansas and Missouri
- Special Olympic activities with my 31 year old son Baird. Baird was one of 60 Kansas Special Olympic athletes who attended the first ever U.S. National Special Olympics games held in Ames, Iowa in 2006. Among Baird's accomplishments is being named the "Most Inspirational Athlete" for the 2007 Kansas Special Olympics games held in Wichita, Kansas. Baird lit the torch at the opening ceremonies for the 2008 Kansas games and was accompanied by the Kansas Law Enforcement Officer's association. Other interests are target shooting with air rifles, fishing, physical fitness, bike riding & hiking, lawn & garden care.
- - Attended nine different grade / elementary schools ... Dad was a Navy pilot stationed throughout the country in Rhode Island, Maryland, Alaska, Illinois, California (twice), Hawaii and Kansas / Missouri.
- - Rockhurst High School
- - Rockhurst College
- - Real estate license classes for Sales Associate license
- - Real estate license classes for Broker license
- - Continuing real estate education classes every year
My daughter Colleen graduated from Iowa State University and now lives in Minneapolis.
My son Baird graduated from Blue Valley North High school in 2003 and works at the Lakemary Center in Olathe. Baird is actively involved in Special Olympic activities throughout the year.